Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Connecting with Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @maries123. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

Congratulations on your new Fitbit Versa! I have moved your post from the Versa board to the Third-Party Integrations board as this situation is related more to the Third-Party app.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the difficulty you're experiencing with connecting your Fitbit account to Strava. I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help you. I recommend confirming the steps to set up the Strava app in this help article: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

You can find more information about the Fitbit and Strava connection here

I'll be around if you need further help!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi

I just got a new fit bit - the versa - and I can't link to stava? I followed all the steps on my mobile and under settings on strava.fitbit it says connected, however when I look at my watch to attempt to use it it says ''Link Accounts - Gop to strava settings on your fitbit mobile app to log in'. Really frustrating?! can anyone help?

thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

@maries123 you are looking at two completely unrelated things here. 

The info at Strava.fitbit.com is saying that your Strava account is connected to your Fitbit account. 

The key I see is, "when I look at the watch". 

The message on your tracker is saying that the Strava app on your tracker has not been logged into your Strava account. Let's say that you logged out of Fitbit on your phones Fitbit app, next time you open the Fitbit app you will get the message to log in. 

So let's go to the apps listing under your tracker. 

Find the Strava app and press the setting cog to the right. 

Now enter you Strava login details. 

You will be good. 

I'm also moving the post to the Fitbit App Galary. 

Sorry @LiliyaFitbit 

Best Answer