Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run/ Walk app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There are so many different apps for running/ walking.  What is everyone's favorite?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Goncrazy, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. 

I've found 2 Run apps that can be helpful for you, here they are:

Run Walk:

Runapp.JPG

All apps and clock faces in the Fitbit App Gallery are free to download. However, some apps and clock faces require a paid subscription service (such as Run Walk ) or a one-time activation fee (to a developer). If a developer requires an activation fee, you may see a message in the app or clock face description:

For these apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQ.

Run Goal:

runapp2.JPG

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello there @Goncrazy, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. 

I've found 2 Run apps that can be helpful for you, here they are:

Run Walk:

Runapp.JPG

All apps and clock faces in the Fitbit App Gallery are free to download. However, some apps and clock faces require a paid subscription service (such as Run Walk ) or a one-time activation fee (to a developer). If a developer requires an activation fee, you may see a message in the app or clock face description:

For these apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQ.

Run Goal:

runapp2.JPG

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

MarreFitbit

I went to Play Store, typed in Run Walk and it did not show up; then I typed in Run Goal and again nothing showed up. What am I doing wrong?

Best Answer

I'm using my own app, because none of them was really what I needed/wanted. If you want guidance, tell us what you want on an app.

It has everything I need on screen:

- Cadans (171 steps/min)

- Heartbeat (143 (C=Cardio))

- avg speed 7.88 km/h

- current speed 9.8 km.h

- total time running 13:04 (mm:ss)

- total distance 1717 meter

- and route tracking

Screenshot_20210907_220302.jpg

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer

Hello @MarioDings , 

your app look pefect for my need. Is it in the app store?

Best Answer

No, not yet. Itś still under construction. But I love to hear from you if it shows the correct distance. At this moment only in KM but if wanted I can add Miles or Yards.

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/c02495f3-43b0-4bc7-b175-6ac70da79088 

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer

@MarioDings @Guitarplayer and @SmileyMusic Nice to see you here.

@MarioDings Thanks for sharing this information, I'm sure other users will find your app very interesting. 

@SmileyMusic You will find the app Run Walk on the Fitbit App Gallery.

• Open the Fitbit app
  • Tap on your photo
  • Tap on device image
  • Tap on Gallery > tap on the magnify glass 

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes