Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schmuckli Tasks and Notes Apps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I installed the Tasks and Note aps and made the purchase. I got email payment confirmations for both.

I installed Google Notes and Tasks on my phone and signed into Google in the aps activation. When I try to open either app on my Iconic I get the "Please Sign In" message.

It has to be something simple I am missing? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @NHWalker, thanks for jumping in here! All apps and clock faces in the Fitbit App Gallery are free to download. However, some apps and clock faces require a paid subscription service (such as Pandora and Deezer) or a one-time activation fee (to a developer). If a developer requires an activation fee, you may see a message in the app or clock face description:

User-added image
For these apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQ.

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Thanks for your input here @EmTe

Let us know if you need assistance my friend! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Did it work during the 24 hour trial period?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @NHWalker, thanks for jumping in here! All apps and clock faces in the Fitbit App Gallery are free to download. However, some apps and clock faces require a paid subscription service (such as Pandora and Deezer) or a one-time activation fee (to a developer). If a developer requires an activation fee, you may see a message in the app or clock face description:

User-added image
For these apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQ.

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Thanks for your input here @EmTe

Let us know if you need assistance my friend! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I got it to work. I had to sign into Google on my phone in the app section. It did take a few tries to finally get it to acknowledge I was signed in. Now the app works great.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome @NHWalkerMan Very Happy I'm glad to hear you got it to work.

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got an email confirmation that I purchased the app and I logged into my email account on my phone (it says that I'm logged in) but when I go to the app on my fitbit it gives me a "not purchased" message. Did you get this too?

Best Answer

I just downloaded the app and it tells me "no connection"or that I have "not purchased" the app.... Which I have already done and have the email for it but I still cannot use the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes