Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen going black after changing clock faces

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just thought I would let people know that after getting my Ionic and having no issues whatsoever,I started having issues with screen going black,clock resetting to 12.00 and missing data(which I was still able to sync to my Samsung S8+ even though it did not appear on the Ionic) This happened twice to me over a couple of days about three weeks ago. I turned out to be the clock face I had chosen from with in the app. Since I picked one from under the heading from Fitbit I have not had a single issue, my Ionic works well. So if people have issues one of the things they could check is what watch face they have selected.Worth a try anyway.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

That is interesting! Thanks for posting.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @joe3175 @NellyG

@joe3175 Thanks for sharing this info. Robot Happy is great to know that you're no longer experiencing these issues. I recommend updating the firmware to the latest version, follow the instructions on this article. If you could share the clock faces that you're having trouble with? It would be very helpful

Catch you later! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

MaginFitbit - Thank you for the welcome. My Ionic is as up to date as possible, the latest update is not yet available to me. The clock face I had trouble with is TH3 by Terry. As my issue was completely solved by removing this clock from my Ionic, it is clearly the problem.

Best Answer

Hi there @joe3175

Thanks for sharing this info and I'm glad to hear that you got it sorted out. Robot Very Happy Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tipsrecipes and more! Give it a look!

See you around! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer