Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense is asking for a code

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I woke up this morning with this on my screen..."To continue using NTProwv, please visit KZL.IO/NTProwv and enter a code"

What is this and can I bypass it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Shub123   did a search on the forums and found this from a Moderator:

"Have you tried restarting your Versa? Then, try switching to a different clock face and see if the restart does the trick. 

If you keep having difficulties with the ASK clock face. For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information."

This member was using a different clock face, but it seems in line with what you're experiencing. Let us know how things go for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

It was for a clock face. No idea how that came up. I went into app on phone, chose a different face and that took care of it. Thank you

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @Shub123 . If you have time and aren't stepping, check out the link in my signature for the rest of the forum where people share tips, recipes and more.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shub123The clock face that you were is a paid one. Unless you pay for it, you can't bypass it. There are lots of free ones to choose from - you just have to check in the text to see if they request payment or not, or you'll run into a request for payment again.

Best Answer

If this clock face, was paid for. Follow the instructions to go to the web site. 

Choose the option for already payed for and enter your email address. 

Best Answer
0 Votes