Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequences app won't work after paying the subscription

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

After seeing a suggestion for this app on one of the message boards here.  I did the trial and liked it.  I actually paid to continue to use the app but it won't load on my phone and on my fitbit it's still telling me I need to pay.

Any thoughts?  Or should I just get my money back?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I’ve moved your post to another thread where it will be more likely get some responses.

I have not used that app on my Versa, @AshF03 . But if you are looking for a refund, contact the developer.  Their info should appear when you go into the Fitbit app > Account > Versa > Apps > My Apps. Select the Sequences app. You should see a link labeled: Contact Developer. 

Hopefully others will respond with their experiences with the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @AshF03! I'd recommend what my @SunsetRunner suggested, so the developer can explain what happened. 

For paid apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQLet us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks for helping out and moving the post @SunsetRunner. Smiley Very Happy

Catch you later guys! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer