Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up Google assistant

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

How doni set up google asistant if my country doesnt have the option can inchange to other option or country to use it 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I don't know who Doni is, but he/she may be able to change the location to the US and the language to American English.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your Google Assistant language must also be American for the setup to work, if the setup hasn't been blocked outside the US. Once the setup is complete GA may still work in your preferred language.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You really will not be able to. 

I'm moving your google app question to the apps board. It isn't about Versa hardware support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Google Assistant keeps losing connection. It started today, it had worked fine since I set it up, weeks ago.

Starting today, it loses connection one minute after I set it up.

Status for the versa 3 on "my devices" on my google assistant account is "disconnected". No matter how many times I set it up again, it loses connection in a matter of minutes.

Everything else is working fine on the versa, notifications, calls, etc.

I'm on version 3.37.1 of fitbit app. Version 36.128.4.17 of versa 3 firmware. Android 11.

Edit:

I just found out what the problem was... I'm a beta tester of the Google app, and since the update yesterday, it broke the google assistant connection to my versa 3. I went back to the normal google app and now everything is working fine again.

Best Answer
0 Votes