Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep score circle

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

1000005357.jpg

What are the two different colors in this circle? I can't find anything in the app that explains this. 

Looking at the more aggregate sleep values, I assumed that there's a connection between deep, rem, light values and the two color circle around the score but I'd really like to know what exactly this circle is trying to tell me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Wyrsek and welcome to the Community.  You see something like this when you exceed your goal.  I set my sleep goal to seven hours.  Recently, I didn't meet that goal.  The circle isn't complete and there is no check mark in that open area.  A few days ago, I slept for over nine hours and the darker part goes a third of the way around and it has the check mark.  This happens with every metric where you set a goal: steps, distance, active zone minutes, etc.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Wyrsek and welcome to the Community.  You see something like this when you exceed your goal.  I set my sleep goal to seven hours.  Recently, I didn't meet that goal.  The circle isn't complete and there is no check mark in that open area.  A few days ago, I slept for over nine hours and the darker part goes a third of the way around and it has the check mark.  This happens with every metric where you set a goal: steps, distance, active zone minutes, etc.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer