Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sports relief

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm trying to link the sports relief with my Fitbit but settings won't allow. anyone know where I change my settings for other app to see what I'm doing

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @SamRich.

From what I can see, the sports relief app has not developed a way to connect to Fitbit. Perhaps you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions board. There, other users could comment and vote on your suggestion to support the idea. 

Additionally, I'd try to get in touch with the developers of the app as most connections like that are developed by the app creators, rather than Fitbit.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @SamRich.

From what I can see, the sports relief app has not developed a way to connect to Fitbit. Perhaps you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions board. There, other users could comment and vote on your suggestion to support the idea. 

Additionally, I'd try to get in touch with the developers of the app as most connections like that are developed by the app creators, rather than Fitbit.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
Others have linked their fitbit to it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SamRich.

I'd recommend trying to get in touch with Sports Relief directly in that case. After looking around I couldn't find a way to directly link the two. Perhaps through some other app like IFTTT.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer