Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starbucks App not working after update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Went to use my Starbuck's app after an update today and it says "no card on file".  My Starbucks account is fine - used the mobile Starbuck's app instead of Fitbit Versa.  What is going on with the Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the troubleshooting ideas.  Last night I dug deep into the forum and found another person stating he lost the Starbuck's card info on the watch.  That's what happened to me - the app was still there but the card information was lost.  I finally figured out how to access the app on the fitbit, found the field for the card, inserted, and now it works fine.  It all stemmed from the update - Fitbit deleted the information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @SunsetRunner, it's nice to see you around here! Are you still experiencing the same?

Please check if the permissions are turned on. If these are off it may cause the app to stop functioning:

• From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
  • Tap or click Apps.
  • In the list of apps installed on your watch, find Starbucks. You may have to scroll down to see some apps. Tap or click the name of the app.
  • Tap or click Permissions.
  • If any permissions are turned off, turn them on. Note that some permissions can cause your phone to use more data.
  • Tap or click Save to save your changes.

If the issue persists, I'd recommend removing the Starbucks card from the app and then adding it once again to try once again. Check more details on how to do that on the Starbucks App section on this article.

Try this out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the troubleshooting ideas.  Last night I dug deep into the forum and found another person stating he lost the Starbuck's card info on the watch.  That's what happened to me - the app was still there but the card information was lost.  I finally figured out how to access the app on the fitbit, found the field for the card, inserted, and now it works fine.  It all stemmed from the update - Fitbit deleted the information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @SunsetRunner! Thanks for sharing the outcome my friend. I'm glad to hear you figured this out. Robot wink

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes