Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we can contact Fitbit clockface developer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

how is it possible to contact the firbit devlopper clockface?

i would like some informartion about the fitbit clockface, design and give by fitbit team.

thnk you

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's nice to see you around @sapeur3873! With third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

On the other hand, if you're talking about Fitbit Labs. Fitbit Labs is a Fitbit Research initiative focused on developing and testing potential Fitbit features in the form of experimental apps and smart clock faces designed to motivate users and help drive behavior change. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues, and they might be available for a limited time. For additional information about Fitbit Labs, visit the Fitbit blog.

Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this form. For general troubleshooting tips for apps and clock faces, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes