Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starbucks app - Balance?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used the Starbucks app for the first time.   Am I missing something?  Is it just a representation of the card you purchase, so that your watch can be scanned instead of the physical card?

I certainly expected some way to see how much has been used of the card / how much is remaining on the card.  Was that expecting too much or does the app deliver too little?

Brian

Moderator edit: added label 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

You did not miss anything. This app just creates the bar code for the scanner. If you wait a bit I am sure someone will create an app that will link to your Starbucks account to get the details. Personally I am OK with this as I don't want my account password in another location. I have auto reload on my card so I don't need to know how much is left. I enjoy the convenience of using my card when I don't have my wallet or phone with me.

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seconding this!  Knowing the Starbucks Card balance would be super-useful and was something I was expecting to see in the app without having to go to the Starbucks website or install (another) app on my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around the Community Forums @marciemareSmiley Very Happy I'd recommend checking out our Feature Suggestion Board if you haven't already. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review.

I'd also recommend up-voting and commenting on Link Starbucks account to Fitbit instead of entering a rewards card number feature suggestion since it is very similar of what you're looking and asking for.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes