Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treasure Trek app data deleted after time change

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the time change, my sleep log is not fully in sync, reminders to move are not fully in sync, however the time is in sync with my phone.

One of my main issues is with the app “Treasure Trek”. All of my saved data has been replaced with a map that says “2070” (steps to complete the map), the amount of coins number “-638221992”, not able to press the “i” button to get to your stats, and no option to purchase any pet(s), crew, and/or ship(s), as the “i” button and buying buttons will not function when pressed. Also, each item can be purchased for “255.48 quintillion”, and I receive “?/?” underneath “Daily Challenge!”. I worked hard to complete the last map before the time change (18,000 steps to complete it yesterday), and now everything is gone. I attempted to restart the phone and Ionic - also synced multiple times, and I am still faced with the seemingly fully deleted save data.

What would be the step(s) to rectify the issue?

Thanks in advice for your assistance.

Moderator edit: added label

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/MST-for-future-Fitbit-Version/idc-p/2584637%23M156620
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Sadly, you don't. You can uninstall it and reinstall it. I accidentally bricked my Ionic by factory resetting it, so don't reset it. I know, because my maps were taking 14,000 steps to conquer, and the Phoenix pets look cool. If you or anyone else finds a way, I'm gonna be outraged, but as of now, I don't see any solutions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@moedawg140 I hope you're doing well! Thanks for reporting the strange situation you are experiencing with the Treasure Trek app.

There was an update for this app on March 18th, 2018. If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend updating the app. You shouldn't experience more trouble after doing this.

@IDK6 It's great to see you here! Thanks for sharing your experience on this thread.

Are you still experiencing the same with your Ionic?

You said it was bricked, have you contacted customer support already to check that out?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

@SantiR wrote:

@moedawg140 I hope you're doing well! Thanks for reporting the strange situation you are experiencing with the Treasure Trek app.

There was an update for this app on March 18th, 2018. If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend updating the app. You shouldn't experience more trouble after doing this.

@IDK6 It's great to see you here! Thanks for sharing your experience on this thread.

Are you still experiencing the same with your Ionic?

You said it was bricked, have you contacted customer support already to check that out?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

I am blessed, @SantiR, thank you for the kind words and message, they are appreciated!

I have the updated Treasure Trek app, but I won’t know for certain if the DST time change issue is resolved until the next DST time change comes along later this year. 

@IDK6  and @SantiR, the Treasure Trek app had my data saved (the app added coins I won for walking that day), and the weird issues were completely resolved an entire day after the last DST time change. 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/MST-for-future-Fitbit-Version/idc-p/2584637%23M156620
Best Answer

@moedawg140 Thanks for your reply and for providing all of this helpful information.

I'm very glad to hear that the issues were completely resolved after the last DST time change. We should see if the same happens when the next DST time comes this year. Please let me know if anything happens.

Additionally, have you checked the Feature Suggestions Board? If you have any ideas for future features you would like to see on your Fitbit device, this is the best place for asking. Feel free to search for existing feature suggestions or add you own original one!

Thanks again for your post. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes