Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starbucks card data deleted from my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Repeatedly tried and failed to get my Versa 2 watch to show my Starbucks card number. 

Following directions from https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2275/

In Fitbit app on iPhone SE (running iOS 13.3.1), go to Today tab » profile pic » Versa 2 » Apps » Starbucks » gear, enter my Starbucks card number (which adds just fine to Apple Wallet and shows in Starbucks iOS app). Then go sync the watch, and open the Starbucks app on the watch… it says no cards added yet. I go check the app's gear icon, and number shows up. After a couple minutes, the card number disappears from the Fitbit app's Starbucks app's settings… 

This happens in the Barcodes app, too, where settings I save in the app's settings show up when I double check them… but after I sync the watch, the settings data disappears and leaves me unable to use any of the apps on the watch. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you Maria. Even better, the Versa 2 firmware update (35.70.7.21)that came out today fixed this before I had a chance to reset the watch. 

Thank you nonetheless, though! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @ChumCaptain, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided and for the steps you've taken in order to resolve the inconvenience with the Starbucks app, I'll be glad to help you. 

If the issue persists, I'd recommend the steps below:

1. Remove the Starbucks card from the app 

2. Remove the Versa 2 from the Bluetooth settings.

3. Restart your Versa 2.

4. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.

5. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.

6. Setup your Versa 2 as a new device.

Try this out and let me know how it goes. 😉

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Maria. Even better, the Versa 2 firmware update (35.70.7.21)that came out today fixed this before I had a chance to reset the watch. 

Thank you nonetheless, though! 

Best Answer
0 Votes