Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super mario

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

i have just just purchased the Ionic and am looking for the Nintendo watch face. I saw a super Mario clock face on Instagram and was wondering if this was real? I don’t see it on the selection of clock faces available in the app. Can someone please help? 

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hi

Haven't seen this clockface to choose from in the fitbit app. Any new clock faces appear in the official app when becoming available to use.

Was the clock face on Instagram from Nintendo? Cat Embarassed

begging-kitty

Best Answer
0 Votes

image.jpg

Like this? 

Best Answer

There are a lot of awesome faces that Fitbit doesn’t display in thier app.

check here:

https://microbytefitbit.wordpress.com/watchfaces/

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brian_Hoffman I hope you're doing well! Thanks for sharing this information about that Mario Time clock face.

I wasn't able to find that at the Fitbit App Gallery. Could you share with us how did you managed to get it installed on your watch?

Thank you! Keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SantiR No problem brother, In the link I posted click on the “gam link” and it will take you to the Fitbit app page where the watch face is (assuming your on your mobile and the Fitbit app is installed) and you install it like any other face. I don’t know how many more watch faces are available that Fitbit doesn’t properly catalog but there it is.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Excellent, thanks @Brian_Hoffman! I will give it a try.

Thanks for posting the workaround, I'm sure other users will also benefit from it. I see a couple of interesting clock faces on the link you shared. Thanks again!

Additionally, have you checked the Feature Suggestions Board? If you have any ideas for future features you would like to see on your Fitbit device, this is the best place for asking. Feel free to search for existing feature suggestions or add you own original one!

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bummer. It’s a Ionic one only. Was hoping it would work for the Versa

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact the dev, I thought the faces would be interchangeable, I was actually going to get one of the versas for my wife.

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow, that sounds cool, but honestly, I don’t understand what you mean. Seriously, I don't understand mobile development. The only thing I like is to play in the Nintendo retro console and simultaneously learn programming languages for creating sites. By the way, what should I do if my super Nintendo has recently failed. I tried to fix it but I still couldn’t do it. I spoke with my friend and he advised me to try using a console emulator for windows and even sent me a website with different games for this. I thought that the games and the emulator from https://romsie.com/roms/super-nintendo will crash, but I was mistaken because they were perfectly optimized!

Best Answer
0 Votes