Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surfline App is dead

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Surfline App has crapped out.

Keeps saying I'm offline, it says to "check permissions in your fitbit app and the internet connection".

Permissions are all on and the internet is fine.

I really like the watch, but the Apps leave a lot to be desired. 

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Yep, you appear to be right. I’ve just tried it and get the same result. Trouble is, it’s probably a developer issue rather than a Fitbit one, so an email to Surfline/Wavetrak Inc will be required.

Best Answer

@cd2w Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for posting the situation you are experiencing with the Surfline App. Thanks for checking that all permissions and Internet are fine.

As @SunsetRunner said, this may be a developer issue. A fix should be available soon.

Meanwhile, try uninstalling the app and then re installing it. This might help you sorting this out.

Try this out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Surfline App has an update.

Works again.

Best Answer

@cd2w Thanks for you reply and for providing that the Surfline App has a new update now. I'm also glad to hear that it is working properly now for you.

To any other user who might be experiencing this situation, please feel free to update the app. Check this helpful article for more details on how to do this.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Hi, I am experiencing same issue. App is dead and requests me to sync, login or connect to to internet which I have tried many times. Uninstalled it and reinstalled it without any success. I saw the reference in which it could also be a developer issue, can someone test and advise?

Best Answer
0 Votes