Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surfline App not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my ionic isn't syncing the Surfline app properly.  i went on my phone and removed the App from the Fitbit my apps page and then reinstalled and logged back on but the information on the watch still doesn't match what i see on the Surfline app on my phone or desktop.  it looks like maybe some of the info is updating like tidal info but not the real time wind readings or more importantly the wave size.  any suggestions on how to get it working again?

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Jay-La Welcome to the Fitbit forums! I moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here. Thanks for taking the time to post the situation you are experiencing with the Surfline app. Thanks for trying the uninstall-reinstall process in order to sort this out.

In this case, the best thing to do will be to contact the developer directly in order to provide this feedback and find a solution. As there are no "Contact Detail" for the developer of this app; please go ahead and use the "Please Report It" link. Check the picture below:

reportapp.PNG

This is how it looks: 

report2.PNG

Select any option, I'd recommend the 'Buggy/Doesn't Work" one: 

report3.PNG

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes