Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new app set up

ANSWERED

Someone changed a perfectly good app. WHY? After using Fitbit for over 20 years, I'm off in search of another product. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @PastorDee and welcome to the Community.  Fitbit is owned by Google.  The design change is part of Google's 'Material You' theme that is used throughout all of its products, not just Fitbit.  It's a Google decision.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @PastorDee and welcome to the Community.  Fitbit is owned by Google.  The design change is part of Google's 'Material You' theme that is used throughout all of its products, not just Fitbit.  It's a Google decision.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please stop updating the app… there are no colors anymore. Why? Why do we have use twice as much brain power in an already busy life. I don’t use an Apple Watch because it’s complicated. Now when I look at my sleep instead of seeing color and a picture representation on my sleep on one page it’s all monotone doted lines and I have to go to a different tabs to see the full week. Please just stop and separate things by color again so I can quickly gage what’s  going on in an instant instead of staring at all the black and white lines like it’s “A Beautiful Mind” situation. Thank you 

Best Answer

I expected better from Google, this new app update is horrible. Resembles something from when internet first started, please try to do better. Google took something that was perfectly fine and screwed it up. 

Best Answer
Absolutely agree!!!

Pastor D :hourglass_not_done:

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life
in your years. - Abraham Lincoln
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm aware, but Fitbit had to give consent

Best Answer
0 Votes

They should have done more customer research because overwhelmingly people are VERY unsatisfied with the changes and are ultimately looking to move away from google/fitbit.  I am one who will be looking at an alternative to my charge 5 which I love because the app changes are not good.

Best Answer
0 Votes