Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translator termux

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Terjemahan kalimat Dengan Menggunakan Aplikasi Termux nda bisa menerjemahan semua bahasa yang ingin kamu terjemahkan mulai dari bahasa indonesia jawa inggris korea jepang china dll proses terjemahan sangat cepat dari pada Google terjemahan dan tidak menghabiskan banyak kouta internet https://www.kumpulanremaja.com/2019/09/Translator-google-di-termux.html #indonesia #internet #google #aplikasi

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @kumpulanremaja, welcome to the Community Forums. To prevent confusion, we ask that users keep shared links to the language of the forum in which they are participating.

We currently support French, Italian, Spanish, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and English and hope to support more locales in the future.

I'll be more than glad to help, so if you can post me back in English that would be amazing! 

On the other hand, if you prefer any other language of the ones I mentioned above, you're free to post there according to the language of preference.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes