Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber app is not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have installed the uber app on my ionic and successfully logged in on the settings.

when i open the uber app on my watch, it says Uber then goes back to the app menu.  in other words, it crashes.

i have already restarted my phone and my watch.  i have also already reinstalled the uber by Fitbit app.

can i get this escalated to an app developer with Fitbit?  

Update: it magically started working Smiley LOL

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hi there @GrossTiger, it's nice to see you here! I'm glad to hear that your Uber app started working after you posted. Smiley Very Happy

In case of help, I'd recommend taking a look at: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

Have a nice day!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there anythings you can think of that got this to work?  The app is doing the same thing for me even after uninstalling and reinstalling the app, the Fitbit app on the phone, power cycling, and trying while connected to WiFi.

Best Answer

Welcome on board @Straconis, it's nice to see you here! Thanks for already troubleshooting this issue you're having with the Uber app. 

Please make sure that your Uber app does not have a pending update.

If the issue persists, please go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and remove the tracker. In the list of Bluetooth devices you'll see the Ionic and next to it, this symbol "!". Hit the symbol and it will take you to the next step, once you're there select the option that says "Forget this device" or "Unpair". 

Try once again to use the Uber app and let me know if this time it works. 

Keep me posted!

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem. I've tried everything I could find on this matter, Uber app in the gallery simply won't log in. After going through all login steps, I end up with a white page and this address in address bar: https://app-settings.fitbitdevelopercontent.com/simple-redirect.html?error=invalid_scope&state=%7B%2...

Best Answer

Welcome on board @SunsetRunner! Thanks for let us know you're having trouble logging into the Uber app. Our team has escalated this to our developers so they can take a deeper dive into the problem.

Please stay tuned in this thread for updates on this matter. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So any update??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am having the same issue, is there any new about when will this be solved? I run the app on an ios device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner and @Jalfonso! We're sorry you're still having trouble logging into the Uber app. Our team of developers is still working on the fix. 

I expect we should have a resolution ready for you all very soon. In the meantime, we do really appreciate your patience. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do for you both in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue, even after restarting my brand new Versa Lite watch. The app just keeps crashing.

Best Answer

Dear MarreFitbit, 

I'm having exactly the same problem, and it has been years for what I've read that the developers are working on a fix. When I'm trying to log in, it just stays there in a blank page. I have the Uber Fitbit App version 1.0.11. I've tried deleting it and downloading it again several times, restarted my Ionic, phone, and so on and so on. 

Is there any ETA for a real fix coming up soon?

Best Answer

I just had the same issue. same version 1.0.11 it seems that this is a really well known issue and the "developers" can get it right.

Fitbit, please your help!!!!

Best Answer

Still broken. Can't log in. Useless app. 🙄

Why are Fitbit's developers the slowest in the world... 

Best Answer