Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber app not working on my Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got the fitbit sense. I tried to get the uber app to work. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it on both devices. I tried restarting both devices and resyncing. But when i try and login. It flashes another window, i assume to login but then disappears on a second after and never fully pulls up or allows me to login. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Mqtdan. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot this issue before reaching out. 

In addition to the steps you've done so far, let's try the following:

- Uninstall and reinstall the Uber app once again.
- Restarted phone, watch and router.
- Make sure that IP was entered correctly and phone is connected to WIFI- Bluetooth is ON and device is syncing on the app
- Permissions on apps are enabled

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Mqtdan. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot this issue before reaching out. 

In addition to the steps you've done so far, let's try the following:

- Uninstall and reinstall the Uber app once again.
- Restarted phone, watch and router.
- Make sure that IP was entered correctly and phone is connected to WIFI- Bluetooth is ON and device is syncing on the app
- Permissions on apps are enabled

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI there,

I just have the same exact problem, I have a Fitbit Sense device and the uber app does not work
I just follow all of your steps and still it does not works.

The problem is that once you tried to connect to your uber account it ask you to log in through a web site. 
at the end of the log in problem it says a message "open this page in "Fitbit"? and after that it just continue the same
It simple does not work

Could someone tell us how to solve this issue

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, @Emilio.B. Welcome on board. I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes