Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reinstall Find My Phone (by Fitbit)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently, at least in the last release firmware of Versa 2, Fitbit added much desired functionality of "find my phone". I was very happy to see it, but it was not works correctly on my versa 2 and Oppo Reno2.

When I pressed "find phone" in my Versa 2, my phone only was able to sound when the Fitbit app (in my phone) was open and the screen was on, so, after check all permissions to run in background in my phone, I tried to uninstall and reinstall the official "Find my phone" app.
But after uninstall it I have not been able to reinstall the Find My Phone app (by fitibit) again, it seems not to be available in the Fitbit App Galery anymore (see Fitbit Apps in Fitibit Apps Galery and Find My Phone search in Fitbit Apps Galery).

I'm a bit puzzled.I would like to be able to try it again.

Thanks a lot.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/9ccccaca-d7c8-4a41-8e4e-875a4924f214 

I guess this is the one..

ADBC5DBB-9EE5-4FE3-8D95-E93C4269E402.jpeg

And then press the button.

Of course it doesn’t work if the phone is out of reach.

In some cases it doesn’t work. Don’t know why.

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/9ccccaca-d7c8-4a41-8e4e-875a4924f214 

I guess this is the one..

ADBC5DBB-9EE5-4FE3-8D95-E93C4269E402.jpeg

And then press the button.

Of course it doesn’t work if the phone is out of reach.

In some cases it doesn’t work. Don’t know why.

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer

Hi! Thanks! Yes, It is!

It appeared suddenly in fitbit gallery around one month ago and I was be able to reinstall it again.

After reinstall it, I detected that it works with "media volume" of phone, thus is, if you have the media volume down, it not works, but if you have the media volume up, it works. Check it 😉

This is really poor imho... I think it should be sound independently of any type of phone volume configured (other watches do it...).

Best Answer
0 Votes