Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming App - google calendar CRASHING

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to kill one of the the associated apps within the fitbit app?  I clicked update on the calendar app called Upcoming which links with your google calendar and it has been in a stuck spin and can't update and has prevented my fitbit from syncing This has been happening for 10 days and there is no fix that I can see - I have stopped the fitbit app, I can't uninstall the the sub-app, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the fitbit app, I have tried it on the computer and phone. I rang customer support for fitbit and it is not their product so I am on my own! The only solution I see is to start again with a new email and new fitbit account - losing 5 years of my fitbit history! FRUSTRATED!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

AHHHH! The problem is even worse now! I tried setting up another account and that won't sync because the the app is still on the watch so did a factory reset of the watch and have message DATA NOT CLEARED SYNC AND TRY AGAIN but since I can't sync I can't use my fitbit! I am so frustrated and the developer doesn't have a way to contact him - only a twitter account with no messaging allowed  I have wasted HOURS on this and ready to give up on fitbit all together!  

Best Answer