Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 flashlight app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys, 

Anyone found a reliable flashlight app for the Versa 2? Every single one I've tried will turn off the flashlight as soon as I move my wrist, when it should constantly stay on until I turn it off. I do not have always on display turned on either. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @Dogga85, thanks for stopping by. I totally understand where your concern is coming from. Thanks for the details provided. 

I'd recommend trying the steps provided at: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. If the app is still not working, in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dogga85 wrote:

Hey guys, 

Anyone found a reliable flashlight app for the Versa 2? Every single one I've tried will turn off the flashlight as soon as I move my wrist, when it should constantly stay on until I turn it off. I do not have always on display turned on either. 

Hello @Dogga85,

VILuvChronoAnim.gif

Versa 2 isn't so much a glitch as it is a protective feature. You can't program a Versa 2 to ignore an auto off, which is kind of important for any kind of flashlight mode that involves turning your wrist.

I couldn't program ILuvchrono to make a Versa 2 stay on in flashlight mode, but I could make it come back on when it turns off...once. Happily this is enough to help find a keyhole in the dark.

App gallery for ILuvChrono is at https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/bda6f514-3946-49ba-a4ed-75e8470ab034

Regards

@morningReign 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As much as I know, you cannot do that, and I've also tried to program the ILuvchrono to make a Versa 2 stay on in flashlight mode, but to no avail. I've tried a few different apps in addition to that, nothing changed, so I guess it's not gonna work either way. I looked for advice on other forums as well, but no one seemed to have a good answer to this, so I just gave up. It would be great to make it happen, but it's not the end of the world if I can't. However, if someone has a piece of advice on this, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes