Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't install Apps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I click on install app, the red bar loads like normal but when it’s full it stops. It just sits there for a minute and then it says install. Like  I never pressed it. I didn’t have this issue before, it started when I got a new phone. (This is on a versa 2) I deleted the Fitbit app and it didn’t resolve it. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Bobthemask, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post and for letting me know that this issue started happening after upgrading your phone. I appreciate you've taken the time to try fixing the inconvenience prior to posting here. 

Have you made sure your Versa 2 is properly paired with your new phone? The issue you are experiencing may come from a watch that might not be paired or syncing with your Fitbit app. To see when was the last time your watch synced or check if it's still paired to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. 

If your watch is unpaired, please set it up again by following the steps at: How do I set up my Fitbit device?. On the other hand, if your watch has not recently synced, follow these troubleshooting steps: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Also, I wondered if the mobile device you're syncing with is included in our list of supported devices? You can see the list at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

If the issue persists after checking the above information, please try these steps:

1. Make sure Fitbit app  and Versa 2 version are up-to-date.
  2. Restart your Versa 2 
  3. Restart the Fitbit mobile app: Force close Fitbit app & relaunch the app.
  4. Restart Bluetooth
  5. Trigger a regular sync.

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Bobthemask, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post and for letting me know that this issue started happening after upgrading your phone. I appreciate you've taken the time to try fixing the inconvenience prior to posting here. 

Have you made sure your Versa 2 is properly paired with your new phone? The issue you are experiencing may come from a watch that might not be paired or syncing with your Fitbit app. To see when was the last time your watch synced or check if it's still paired to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. 

If your watch is unpaired, please set it up again by following the steps at: How do I set up my Fitbit device?. On the other hand, if your watch has not recently synced, follow these troubleshooting steps: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Also, I wondered if the mobile device you're syncing with is included in our list of supported devices? You can see the list at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

If the issue persists after checking the above information, please try these steps:

1. Make sure Fitbit app  and Versa 2 version are up-to-date.
  2. Restart your Versa 2 
  3. Restart the Fitbit mobile app: Force close Fitbit app & relaunch the app.
  4. Restart Bluetooth
  5. Trigger a regular sync.

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes