Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 Coach app keeps trying to install

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 3 keeps trying to install Coach app. I have 4 times factory reset the watch, uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit app and set up the watch as a new device. It is still trying to install the Coach App. Any ideas?

Best Answer
235 REPLIES 235
Yeah I don't know how much longer that fix will be.
The health metrics are finally working.
Other than that I don't know
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was hoping today's iOS app update might have included a fix for this...no such luck!!

Come on Fitbit, what are you waiting for?!

Best Answer

Same here. 50% battery after 24h without using GPS, training, etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How many complaints are needed to make this a priority??? Please start working on this asap. This is draining the battery on my Pixel 5 like crazy! I have gone through Help & Support with no success. Your response sounds like it has been put on a back burner. I am so disappointed in Fitbit right now. 

Best Answer

Hello,

My coach app keeps trying to install on my watch and I already read that this app will be totally removed from the gallery. So, I wanted to stop the installation and removed the app, how can I do, please ?

Best Answer

Nothing has changed 

I receive this notification daily 

“ we were unable to update / install one or more apps try again later” 

It’s the coach app … 

Come Fitbit sort it out 

Best Answer

Yes I get that message several times a day for weeks now! Very annoying 

Best Answer

I don’t have any updates available so how does a person find out if they have the latest version?

Best Answer

The Fitbit is glitching because IT keeps trying to update an app that is not there. Support has been notified by a hundred customers and still no fix. 

It has definitely not been fixed. Respond today Silvia, please. 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

Hi everyone. 

We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services. Thanks for your reports about this issue after @SilviaFitbit's post, we are still looking into this. Once we have an update, we'll share it here.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

@MarreFitbit Don’t take it personal but this is getting ridiculous.

@SilviaFitbit announced a week ago that this issue has been resolved. Now, has it been resolved or not, or are you still ”looking into” it?

Best Answer

Is this just a matter of Fitbit waiting until July 31, when Coach is shut down?! If not, it would be great if they could just allow us to delete it from the My Apps list on our phones. That would seem like a pretty simple solution to stop everyone from getting so annoyed with the company that we want to put all our devices in the bin…

It’s incidents like this that you remember when you’re upgrading devices. Loyalty works both ways. 

Best Answer
Patience what choice do we have other than buying a different watch from someone else especially as it’s been going on now for weeks and all we get is we are working on it or it’s resolved when it clearly is not

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Everything is up to date, but it's still trying to install & I can't stop it. I don't want it anyway.

Best Answer

I have checked that my app and firmware are both up to date but Coach will still not install on my Versa 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So THIS is their response: “Too bad.”

32E749E4-5011-4EC9-BC4E-A8D88D37C15E.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

They’re not going to fix it they just told me:

8C9F80F1-3C7A-47DD-BB79-CD60E2C934F4.png

Best Answer

They aren’t gonna fix it. 

E976E98F-6AE5-4475-8379-8B10DBB0921B.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

They just wrote back and said they aren’t going to fix it. 

5E6BE3FD-C0B8-4D07-B25C-CAD8FB16BF7D.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wait, where did you hear that the coach app will shut down on July 31st?  That would be great if that solved this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes