Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 Coach app keeps trying to install

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 3 keeps trying to install Coach app. I have 4 times factory reset the watch, uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit app and set up the watch as a new device. It is still trying to install the Coach App. Any ideas?

Best Answer
235 REPLIES 235
Have checked my phone today and the coach app has finally been removed. So it must be a case of just waiting. Still bad that fitbit support have not given an update on this problem.

Sent using the mail.com mail app
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's crazy that fitbit are being so quiet about this pretty big issue.... 

Best Answer

So I checked my apps today and the coach app has finally disappeared. I think it’s just a waiting game, and the coach app is dropping off a certain amount of accounts per day.

it’s very annoying that Fitbit have not communicated to us but I think people need to just wait it out.

Best Answer

Coach app was finally gone this morning when I checked. Firmware has not updated yet so I guess it is a waiting game as @PaulWiggie has said as well. Very poor customer support though. Stay strong people, eventually it will be gone!!

Best Answer
Gone for me as well ☺☺
Best Answer

I'm android. Uninstalled everything yesterday. Fitbit wouldn't domagiwn load last night at all. Gave up. This morning it had loaded. connected my versa 3 & magic - the coach app has gone - what a palava, but at last it's gone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. Thank you all for sharing you feedback about this topic related to Fitbit Coach.

I'm glad to let you know that Fitbit Coach app has been removed from all smartwatches (from US, UK, Canada), and should no longer be accessible with means you shouldn't have any problems with the Coach app being stuck either on the Fitbit app or your watch, as you've been reporting. Please note that it'll be removed internationally soon.

If you notice something different, please let me know so we can help you out with this.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
Hello

It has not. Mine is still trying to install.

Kind Regards
Bob Ludlow
Best Answer

The coach app is still trying to update 😞

Best Answer

Hi @YojanaFitbit,

I have received and installed last Versa 3 firmware update 2h ago, rebooted both phone and Versa 3, cleared Fitbit app cache...

But coach still tries to install.

So... It is not solved for me.

I wait for you reply..

Thank you.

Best Answer
Think it’s actually gone

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Coach still trying to do its thing here 😭

Best Answer
My versa 3 still have coach app turing to install

Sendt fra min iPhone 12 pro
Pulse69 as Communityname
Best Answer

Just some more details after my last reply: even tried uninstalling Fitbit app from my android phone, but didn't help.

Seems an issue on Fitbit account side...

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

Thank you for adding this information. Please note that Fitbit Coach app has been removed from all smartwatches from US, UK, Canada and it will be removed from other countries soon. I've update this information on the best answer as well. 

I really appreciate your feedback.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for sharing your experience with Versa 3 and the Coach app. Just wanted to share that this issue should be resolved by now. As mentioned by @YojanaFitbit previously, the Fitbit Coach app has been removed from all smartwatches from US, UK, Canada and it will be removed from other countries soon. I've updated this information on the best answer as well. 

See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer