Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 apps disappear from the screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, i got my Versa 3 last week, all was fine and suddenly apps dissapear from the screen. how do i recover those apps. Thank you .

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've seen a similar post for the Sense where the apps where there but invisible. If this is the same problem then the fix seems to be to restart the tracker:

Press and hold the button for 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, and then release the button.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I've seen a similar post for the Sense where the apps where there but invisible. If this is the same problem then the fix seems to be to restart the tracker:

Press and hold the button for 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, and then release the button.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, thanks for answer me back, i have the versa 3 and i tried press and
hold but
Still the same.. No apps 😕
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get the Fitbit logo when you tried to restart? I've found it difficult to maintain pressure on the "button" long enough.

If it did restart and you still have no apps showing on the fitbit then I am stumped. Hopefully someone else will have a suggestion.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.  No apps show up when I log in on the website.  It's frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue for about a week now.  Tried turning off Fitbit as well as deleting app and reinstalling.  No luck yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes