Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa clock face won't update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have a Versa and the clockface I installed has many different picture options. The clockface itself only shows the default picture even after selecting a different one to be on the watch. I tried restarting the watch, adding a new face, and even factory resetting the watch but whenever I go back to that clockface its still the default (face is called Pride Flags by Jeremiah Lee). Any tips?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @rloc20, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble to update the selected clock face on your watch. Thanks for the details provided in your post and for your efforts in trying to solve the issue. I'll be glad to help you. 

Please note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. In this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about the functionality of the clock face/app.

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @rloc20, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble to update the selected clock face on your watch. Thanks for the details provided in your post and for your efforts in trying to solve the issue. I'll be glad to help you. 

Please note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. In this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about the functionality of the clock face/app.

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes