Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VirtualPartner on Versa + iPhone X

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everybody,

does anybody use VirtualPartner on a Versa and uses GPS of an iPhone X? Somebody wrote me that there are problems with GPS. Has anybody have experiences with that combination?

Thanks

Capitano

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Capitano I hope you're doing well! Thanks for taking the time to post on this board asking for some feedback about the user's experience with this app and GPS.

Are you the developer of this app? I haven't seen anything similar to this on the forums yet. If I found some reports talking about this I will merge them into this thread and tag you. 

Something you can advice the user that told you this; is to uninstall the app and then re install it. This usually helps when an app is failing. This is also what we recommend users to do when an app is not consistently working.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, that I didn't post about this topic for a longer time.

Some time ago I got the information from the Fitbit support that the former SDKs didn't support the necessary functionality. 

Versa supports the use of the custom GPS and third party apps just since SKD 3.

I rewrote my app by using the latest SDK and now it's available as VirtualPartner X. 

So now you can use it with Ionic and Versa with GPS. And with the latest SDK your training will also be recorded in your activity log.

Regard

Capitano

Best Answer
0 Votes