Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreen App barcode not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I fix the barcode on the walgreens app on my watch? Right now instead of a visible barcode, it just has a big grey bar. I don't know how to contact the developer. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @ashley.d. Welcome to the Community Forums. @LZeeW Thanks for moving this post to the correct board! 

I want to confirm that in order for the QR code to populate on your watch you must first add your phone number and/or balance rewards card number within the Walgreens app after you have logged in to your Walgreens account. 

Could you please confirm if you've been able to add your phone number or balance rewards number on the watch?

Additionally, I'd recommend restarting your Fitbit device by following these steps

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @ashley.d and welcome to the Help forum.  I am moving your post to the App Gallery forum.  It is a better fit for your question.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi there, @ashley.d. Welcome to the Community Forums. @LZeeW Thanks for moving this post to the correct board! 

I want to confirm that in order for the QR code to populate on your watch you must first add your phone number and/or balance rewards card number within the Walgreens app after you have logged in to your Walgreens account. 

Could you please confirm if you've been able to add your phone number or balance rewards number on the watch?

Additionally, I'd recommend restarting your Fitbit device by following these steps

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes