Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreen’s app for Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After loading Walgreen’s app on Ionic it will not display my Balance Rewards card info. All permissions granted and linked to my Walgreen’s account. Any ideas? 

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

@cdhensle Hi there, welcome to the Community, thanks for taking a time to check us out. We are currently looking into issues with the Walgreens app. I was able to connect it on my Versa, but the bar scan is blank. Thanks for reporting this, I will be passing this on to your team. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Yes, to clarify that is the same for me. Nothing in card scan area on watch and also no point total as displayed in the diagrams on the install page of app. Thank you!

Best Answer

Hey @cdhensle!

Thanks again for taking the time to report this issue your experiencing. 

I followed up with our product team here and they wanted to confirm that in order for the QR code to populate on the watch that you must first add your phone number and/or balance rewards card number within the Walgreens app after you have logged in to your Walgreens account. 

Could you please confirm if you've been able to add your phone number or balance rewards number? Thanks!

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Yes, I have been able to log into my account from the Walgreens watch app and add my info. I tried it with both my phone number and my Balance Rewards number.

Best Answer

And to clarify, despite allowing all permissions and logging in/entering phone or Balance Rewards number.....still not working.

Best Answer

His post is listed as solved but he/she didn't solve it.  The "solution" post was he/she saying that despite being logged in and using the balance rewards number, it doesn't work.  I'm having the same problem and this post is not "solved"

Tell fitbit to fix the Fitbit Sense and Versa 3 heart rate accuracy issues.
Best Answer

I am having the same problem. I am logged in to my Walgreens account in the app an none of the information displays. No points, card, etc. This problem is NOT solved and should not be marked as such. Thanks. 

Best Answer

I have a Versa. Even though thr Walgreens app is installed and linked with my walgreens balance rewards info, the app will NOT load.  Results say "loading..."  any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer

Indeed, problem is not yet solved. It was a slip of the finger and I’m unable to remove “accepted solution.” My apologies.

Best Answer

I am having this issue as well.  Is there still no solution? 

Best Answer

The solution is probably going to have to come in the form of an update to the walgreens app from the developer.

Best Answer

Tried a factory reset of the watch just in case and still not working.  It actually was working for me before the recent update for the fitbit app so perhaps that affects the walgreens app ability to access our walgreens accounts? 

Best Answer

I was having same problems....I logged out, logged back in and re-entered my card # with spaces and that did the trick.  It does take awhile for the entire app to load on the Versa, so not sure what's up with that, but the barcode and my balance rewards card appeared.  

Best of luck and I hope that works for you as well! 

Best Answer

NorthStar906 solution worked for me as well. All is as it should be!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thats silly. The app developer should either assume the spaces or force them on entering. But all is well as NorthStar906 stated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

An update on my previous post. I tried the barcode inside our local Walgreens and it would not work. I had to verbally give my phone number to the associate for my rewards to show up on their register. I can see my points and I can see a barcode, but it just wouldn’t scan!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s no good. I’ll test and report back. I have a taste for some over caffeinated sports drink. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone tested the Starbucks scan?  Wonder if the same thing is happening with that barcode?

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Starbucks works great!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer