Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreen’s app for Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After loading Walgreen’s app on Ionic it will not display my Balance Rewards card info. All permissions granted and linked to my Walgreen’s account. Any ideas? 

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

@zomboogz Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for your feedback. Did you tested the app? Did it work properly?

@SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well! Starbucks should work fine! Have you tried that one already?

@KiskaMom I hope you're also doing well! Please try the troubleshooting steps shown on this helpful article. Also, check the information on this post which is also important for the app to work correctly. 

If non of that works, try uninstalling and re installing the app

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

The trouble shooting did not work. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Now it is not showing any of my information. It might be helpful to know exactly how we should install the numbers for the account. Should the phone number have spaces, no spaces, or dashes?  The last time I tried my member number I had to add spaces, now nothing seems to work. I got a scan when I used my phone number with spaces, but no account information like when I used my member number with spaces. The problem with adding the member number... although I had the info, the scanner didn’t work. I am thinking the Walgreens app needs updating to be useful. I am at my wits end with it and ready to just bag it!

Best Answer

This is a sort of roundabout method, but you need to link the versa to your fitbit account in the Walgreens app.

The versa is not listed as a supported device, but tap on one of the other fitbit devices in the Walgreens app. After you have selected a fitbit device, you will link your fitbit account. Once you have downloaded the Walgreens app for the versa, you will need to use the same Balance Rewards accounts in each app.

You will be guided to verify the account information is correct in the fitbit app after signing in and that you will be getting points for linking to a Healthy Rewards account. The option to enter your phone number or card number in the fibit app gives you your barcode. I did not need dashes, but make sure your phone number is right. I work for Walgreens and you might need to check the number again. You might have another number linked to your account.

Basically, Walgreens needs to have an option to link a fitbit account in their app instead of a device. Fitbit devices work with multiple operating systems on different phones. I had a Pebble and there was an option to link my account, not just a device.

Best Answer

Thanks putting the spaces in worked, but I still don't see my points it barcode. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @msantiago201982, thanks for stopping by! I want to confirm that in order for the QR code to populate on your watch you must first add your phone number and/or balance rewards card number within the Walgreens app after you have logged in to your Walgreens account. 

Could you please confirm if you've been able to add your phone number or balance rewards number?

Looking forward to your reply! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Versa and I'm having trouble with the Walgreen's app. I have added my account and balance rewards to the Fitbit app. I put in my phone number with spaces and it found my balance rewards number, which is the same number as in the Walgreen's app on my phone. However, on my Versa when I go into the app, there is no barcode and my rewards don't show. It says I've earned zero dollars. In the Walgreen's app it says I've earned $7.

Any ideas?

Best Answer

Welcome on board @erinemily, it's nice to see you here! I want to confirm that in order for the QR code to populate on your watch you must first add your phone number and/or balance rewards card number within the Walgreens app after you have logged in to your Walgreens account. 

Could you please confirm if you've been able to add your phone number or balance rewards number on the watch?

Additionally, I'd recommend restarting your Versa by following these steps

Looking forward to your reply! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Starbucks works great!!

Best Answer
0 Votes