Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app is stuck on Celsius instead of Fahrenheit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

My versa 3 is stuck in Celsius. I've done every single thing I've been told to do and read. I've also gotten a new phone.(pixel 4 to pixel 6pro) Didn't change. I factory reset my versa 3. Installed app again and the versa 3 is still in Celsius. I'm in the USA and I need farenheit on my watch. Don't tell me to change the settings. They are changed. They've always been farenheit. The phone is farenheit. The watch is obviously factory messed up., 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

This will be found in your weather settings @Malexandraya 

Open the fitbit app 

Go to your account. 

Tap your Versa 3 

Then tap Gallery

Tap weather 

Tap settings. 

Best Answer

Hi @Malexandraya  - there are 3 possible places to change temperature units, depending on where you see it 

As @Rich_Laue says for weather but also if it is on a clock face or in the app (even there can be changed in 2 places) it uses a separate setting. See

How to change Temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit, Sense which also covers getting weather to work with the new units.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Malexandraya. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. @Rich_Laue @Guy_ Thanks for helping out!

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

See you around.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, NOTHING works! Every single instruction does not work. Factory reset does not work. Uninstalling, restarting phone and reinstalling app does not work. The watch is sick in Celsius. But now with my new pixel pro 6 it never syncs anyways. Or rarely stays synched. I also read that the Versa 3 is probably not compatible with the pixel pro 6 so it's worthless basically. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Malexandraya  - there is no need to factory reset or reinstall the app to change weather temperature units, as it won't fix it.

See my earlier post on how to change temperature units, there are multiple places, and sync the watch is a requirement.

If you factory reset the watch you will need to set it up correctly again for it to sync.

If you can set it up with your phone it should work fine with it providing the phone settings are also set correctly.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Malexandraya every step you mention, will not have any affect on the weather setting. 

The weather is an app and we need to go to the app's settings. 

Not knowing which fitbit model that toy have. 

For most units 

Open fitbit app

Tap the top left corner

Tap your fitbit model 

Tap galleey

Swipe until you find Weather

Tap weather

Tap settings

Tap Unit

Best Answer
0 Votes