Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app on Versa 4 only shows Fahrenheit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Okay - maybe I am missing something, but Google, you know that the world consists of more than the USA, right?  The only Weather App I can use with my Fitbit Versa 4 only shows weather in Fahrenheit.  You can change the setting on the watch to Celsius, but it has no effect.  The developer who worked on this does not understand global application design.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Chris0353.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for sharing these details, and trying some steps prior to posting. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, and let's work on this together! Before anything else, I'd like to explain to you that there are two sets of temperature settings, one related to the skin temperature and the other to the Weather app.

With this in mind and to make sure the right settings were adjusted, please follow these steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap Devices at the upper left corner
  2. Tap on your Versa 4 image > Gallery
  3. Scroll down and look for the Weather app
  4. Tap on Settings and make sure the unit is set to Celsius
  5. Go back to the Today screen and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Chris0353.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for sharing these details, and trying some steps prior to posting. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, and let's work on this together! Before anything else, I'd like to explain to you that there are two sets of temperature settings, one related to the skin temperature and the other to the Weather app.

With this in mind and to make sure the right settings were adjusted, please follow these steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap Devices at the upper left corner
  2. Tap on your Versa 4 image > Gallery
  3. Scroll down and look for the Weather app
  4. Tap on Settings and make sure the unit is set to Celsius
  5. Go back to the Today screen and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync
Best Answer

Thanks, that fixed the issue.  This is just a comment, but a setting like this should be global.  If I set my Fitbit for regional settings like temperature, it should apply to everything.  Similarly, when I set the regional setting in Windows, all apps pick up these settings from the Operating System.

Best Answer
0 Votes