Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app won't show the 24hr clock format

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My weather app only shows the time in 24-hour format. I cannot find a setting to change it to 12 hour format. I didn't have this problem on my Sense but now I have a Sense to and it automatically went to the 24-hour format. The only setting I can find in the weather app to change is from Fahrenheit to Celsius which of course does not impact the time format. Can anybody help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@TX_Annie - if you use a clock face that has its own Always On clock face you may be able to configure it or it may work with the app settings in 12hr mode

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @TX_Annie - the Sense 2 has a different UI and there are some features that are not the same compared to a Sense. The same happens with the built-in Always on clock.

Best Answer

Thank you! So I take your response to mean that I can't get 12-hour time format on either the weather app or the always on clock either. Appreciate the quick response! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TX_Annie - if you use a clock face that has its own Always On clock face you may be able to configure it or it may work with the app settings in 12hr mode

Best Answer