Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app won't update on my Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else having problems with their Versa 3 since the recent update?.. My weather app will not update (I have tried several restarts of both the phone and watch, changing default city locations, changing from C to F, etc... ). 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@BobCous Awesome! I'm glad to hear that the weather app is working fine now. 

Regarding your question, we are not sure what might have caused this, but we would expect this to be a glitch and I would ask you to keep an eye on your Fitbit device, and in the case this happens again, please let me know and I will be glad to further investigate. 🙂

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @BobCous. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with the Weather app before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

In addition to the steps you've tried, please check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • The Fitbit app must remain running in the background on your phone.

If you change locations, sync your device to see your new location in the Weather app. If you're running into syncing difficulties, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the quick reply. As it turns out, I found that if I list only 1 City in addition to my Current Location everything works....it fails when I put 2 Cities and my current location in my list of preferences. I even tried rearranging the sort list and had the same result.

My GPS is working because it tracked a walk I did this evening.

Update; Just a quick update .... overnight, the weather app started working as it should. Not sure what changed, but I do know I GPS tracker a walk to see if the GPS was working - maybe that got it going?

Best Answer

@BobCous Awesome! I'm glad to hear that the weather app is working fine now. 

Regarding your question, we are not sure what might have caused this, but we would expect this to be a glitch and I would ask you to keep an eye on your Fitbit device, and in the case this happens again, please let me know and I will be glad to further investigate. 🙂

Best Answer