Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Treasure Trek back to Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Would love the treasure trek app for versa 3!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @loisreid. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about the Treasure Trek app. Every feedback shared in the forums is always reviewed by our team as we want to make sure we're delivering you something that meets your needs and keeps you motivated. I understand how much you'd love to have Treasure Trek available on your Versa 3 and my best advice is to share this idea in the Feature Suggestions board. This will allow other Community members to support this idea by adding their vote, as well as get the attention of our developers. If you want to learn more about this board, see our FAQs.

Have a good day.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @loisreid. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about the Treasure Trek app. Every feedback shared in the forums is always reviewed by our team as we want to make sure we're delivering you something that meets your needs and keeps you motivated. I understand how much you'd love to have Treasure Trek available on your Versa 3 and my best advice is to share this idea in the Feature Suggestions board. This will allow other Community members to support this idea by adding their vote, as well as get the attention of our developers. If you want to learn more about this board, see our FAQs.

Have a good day.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer