Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app won't update on my Versa Lite

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Last week I traveled to another city and checked the weather on my Fitbit - it showed up as it should - nice.

Today, it is still showing the same city, not my home town.  I have restarted the FitBit,  and my phone, still the same city.

The app on the FitBit says Accuweather.  I stopped and restarted the app on the phone again - nothing.

It however does show the right location on my phone.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

V

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Veepo Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out.

Have you checked if your Versa Lite is syncing properly to your Fitbit account?  To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

With the above being said, if the weather is still not updating, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • The Fitbit app must remain running in the background on your phone.

If you change locations, sync your device to see your new location in the Weather app. If you're running into syncing difficulties, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Veepo Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out.

Have you checked if your Versa Lite is syncing properly to your Fitbit account?  To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

With the above being said, if the weather is still not updating, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • The Fitbit app must remain running in the background on your phone.

If you change locations, sync your device to see your new location in the Weather app. If you're running into syncing difficulties, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

By the way, I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes