Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting "to continue using ASK visit kzl.io/code"?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit has this message on the screen. "To continue using ASK please visit kzl.io/code and enter this code" then a code is provide. I cant get rid of it, what do I do? TIA

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome on board @T-roy85! Have you tried restarting your Versa? Then, try switching to a different clock face and see if the restart does the trick. 

If you keep having difficulties with the ASK clock face. For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Hope this helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
85 REPLIES 85

HI. ASK is a paid clock face. If you don`t want to pay for it just choose another clock face and you should be fine. 

Best Answer

Thanks so much!

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Apparently ASK is a payed app or clock, and your trial period is over. 

To get rid of it please re-read your post. 

@LIZTM wrote:

"To continue using ASK please visit kzl.io/code and enter this code" 

You go to the page, then you enter the provided code, on the next page that opens. you pay for ASK. This payment may be done through PayPal. Most are less then $2, with many under $0.50. 

Within a second after paying, the notice will be removed. 

Best Answer

you need to purchase the clock or change it to a free one, in order for it to erase. same thing happened to me, when i chose the water lily clock. hope this helps.

Best Answer

Please let me use this code thank you 

Best Answer

@Brittpascal1990 I don't understand.

When you go to the page at kzl.io/code you have two options. If you haven't bought the app or watch face then choose purchase and pay for it. You will then be given a code tyat gets entered on the ionic.

If the app/clock has already been bought, then choose I already purchased, enter the email used and you will be given a code to enter into the ionic.

Best Answer

I have just paid for the clock face I like and it only cost 97p in the UK...

Best Answer

@Brittpascal1990 wrote:

Please let me use this code thank you 

Nice try.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Kzl.io/code 69052

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shakthising I'm not sure what your asking. If you want to continue using the app or clock face then follow the instructions on the tracker and go to Kzl.io/code. You will get a different code to enter.

Now if the app was already paid for, be you want to choose the already paid option, then enter the email and code.

This is a paid app or clock and your trial period is over.

Best Answer

How do I enter the code given xxx

Best Answer

Hello @Bubblechops1961 please go to the address displayed on the Ionic 

If you haven't bought the watch face you will press the buy button and then enter the code and pay for it.

If you have previously bought the face then choose the I already bought option.

The address is also listed in the subject of this thread.

Best Answer

Versa was unable to show other clockfaces....instead had an error message

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did entertain the code give me 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have already paid full price for my watch face keep getting a code and ask for me to pay again, this is thievery and needs to be reported. 

Best Answer

@giantfan wrote:

Versa was unable to show other clockfaces....instead had an error message

What type of work message are you getting @giantfan?

Sorry @Letwin o do not understand the question.

@Lbacon unfortunately Fitbit hammer made it possible to keep a watch registered to a user.

Ai explained above, go to the web site your asking to go to. Then tap I already payed and follow the prompts.

Best Answer

How to enter the kal.io/code 20549

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shakthising wrote:

How to enter the kal.io/code 20549

Go to the web page at kzl.io/code 

Then type in the code and tsp contcontinue.

Fill it the form on the next page

Nite it us KZL nit KAL 

Or use https://k-pay.io/code/

Note that every time the Fitbit displays the code it will be a different number.

Best Answer