Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting "to continue using ASK visit kzl.io/code"?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit has this message on the screen. "To continue using ASK please visit kzl.io/code and enter this code" then a code is provide. I cant get rid of it, what do I do? TIA

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
85 REPLIES 85

What if it won't let me switch to another clock? It just keeps acting like its loading and won't let me switch.

Best Answer

Welcome on board @T-roy85! Have you tried restarting your Versa? Then, try switching to a different clock face and see if the restart does the trick. 

If you keep having difficulties with the ASK clock face. For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Hope this helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Doesn't seem like there are any free faces and I can't figure out how to back to the default one. Seems that all the "features" versa comes with arent actual features of the watch. They are paid functions that Versa CAN perform. On screen coaching....that you have to pay for. Customizable clock face..... That you have to pay for. Use Pandora, oh wait you have Pandora? Oh, well that free subscription wont work, you have to......PAY. 

Best Answer

Welcome here @Watson2000! Sorry to hear about the inconveniences you've been having with the Clock Faces on your Versa. 

Your Fitbit watch comes preloaded with a variety of apps including Alarms, Music, and Exercise. From the home screen, swipe left to see the apps currently installed. You can install additional apps using the Fitbit App Gallery. If you have trouble setting up an app, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

If you cannot change the current clock face, I'd recommend restarting your Versa. Then, try switching to a different clock. 

Hope that helps, keep me posted! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I have paid for the new clock faces and still getting this notice 

Best Answer

By any chance @Harley1980 have you recently reinstalled the clock face? If so you will need to register the face.

Go to the Kxl.io address and choose the I already purchased option  

You will need your email address and the code from the tracker.

Best Answer

I followed instructions but the app related to the error message for purchase does not appear on my apps. I cannot seem to find a way to remove. They want $7! For this crazy thing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Cape_Brandon19 you have gone to the Kzl.io/code page and entered the code found on the watch face. What then happens?

Note that it the watch has already been purchased then please use the I already purchased option.

Best Answer

@Cape_Brandon19 wrote:

I followed instructions but the app related to the error message for purchase does not appear on my apps. I cannot seem to find a way to remove. They want $7! For this crazy thing 

$7 is just the price of a regular coffee!

Best Answer

Please remember that Everytime the tracker as, you will be given a new code to enter?

Maybe a screen shot of the error message may help.

Best Answer

Hi there @Cape_Brandon19! Please note that this clock face requires a payment after the free trial or a one-time activation fee (to a developer). If a developer requires an activation fee, you may see a message in the app or clock face description:
User-added image
For these apps and clock faces, the developer will process and provide instructions for payment. Many developers use the third party service KiezelPay to accept payment for their app or clock face. For more information, see KiezelPay’s FAQ.

As you have been advised along this thread, to contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Thanks a lot for helping out @Rich_Laue and @EmTeSmiley Very Happy

If you have any additional questions, let us know! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where am I suppose to submit the number that comes up on my phone for a new face?  How do I know whether there is a charge for a new face?

Best Answer

@BeckySue14

Welcome to the forum.

It shall be noted that the Fitbit App Store is not like your Apple Store or Play Store (depending if you use iOS or Android) where you can buy the apps/clockfaces directly from the store. Since there is not such facility the developers who wants to be paid (how to blame them!) for their effort usually implement a system called kpay and the instruction are given in the clockface description.

If the app/clockface is a pay one there is a big banner like the one shown in this post informing you about it. If the app/clockface is free the banner is not present.

I hope it clarifies.

Best Answer

As for where to summit the code, your Fitbit had a web address displayed on it's face. Go to that address, and follow the prompts.

The address is also found in the title of this thread.

kzl.io/code

Best Answer

thank you 

Love your work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for helping out guys @Giampi71 and @Rich_Laue! Did this work for you new my friend @BeckySue14Smiley Very Happy

Welcome on board @jakks! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions!

We'll be around! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for this. I was about to go crazy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're very welcome @tdlopez74. We're glad to hear the information provided here helped you out! 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Robot Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. I have seen your suggestion of choosing the Already Purchased option in several of your replies. However, there is no such option available. All I get is a button with the price to purchase.

Best Answer

@FriedToast if all you see is a button to pay, you went to far. 

Go here and choose all ready paid. Do not enter the code yet. Screenshot_20190624-134441_Chrome.jpg

The next page you will enter the code and email. Screenshot_20190624-134801_Chrome.jpg

Best Answer