Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting "to continue using ASK visit kzl.io/code"?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit has this message on the screen. "To continue using ASK please visit kzl.io/code and enter this code" then a code is provide. I cant get rid of it, what do I do? TIA

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
85 REPLIES 85

I spent 45 minutes on the phone with a Fitbit customers service. He had me search thru all the clocks that came up until a located a clock by fitbit. The clock had the fitbit feet on it. Once I downloaded the clock the stupid message from kzl.io disappeared.

Best Answer

Search thru all the clock faces and find a Fitbit face. If you see the Fitbit feet next to the clock then download it. The message will disappear immediately.

Best Answer
0 Votes

😍😍😍😍

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Jacki code is simply reminding the user that this clock is not free. 

If your looking for a free clock choose the list of free clocks. 

Best Answer

This helped so much:

I went here:  https://k-pay.io/purchasing/paymentFinished.php?alreadyPurchased

If you uninstall the clockface/app you just purchased in order to test out another one, all of your data and settings are deleted by the Fitbit app, this will cause the clockface/app to ask for payment again after you reinstall it.

When that happens, you can unlock it again for free by going to kzl.io/unlock.

Best Answer

Yes, I'm glad you found the already purchase option as described in page 1 of this thread. 

Best Answer

Still can’t remove the Kzl.io/wthrc to enter a certain code to my Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You do not enter it into Fitbit. Go to the website shown on your tracker. It is on this page you will enter the code shown on your tracker. 

If you haven't purchased the app or face you will need to purchase it now. 

If you have already paid for the app then choose the already purchased option. 

Best Answer

Why is this so difficult!’ I am really discouraged that Fitbit has made setting up the Versa so confusing. Why in the world would you have to go through other vendors to change a clock face ? Why not provide a few free ones? Have had a Fitbit for over 5 years. All were easy to set up & work from the app. Not the Versa 2! 🤬

Best Answer
0 Votes

Before a user can change a watch face the watch has had to be completely setup. 

Picking a new face is not a part of the initial setup. 

It really is not that difficult @Magasw you have chosen a watch face, not developed by Fitbit. Some developers offer their time used to develop for free. However some users would like to be paid for their time. You have chose a watch created by such an author. 

If you don't want to pay, then replace the face for a free one, of which there are about 500. 

Are design your own face. Some are even designed by Fitbit. 

Screenshot_20191230-182159_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
How do I get rid of the kids.io/code on my watch face. I didn’t want to get it.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

As mentioned above, you will need to replace the offending face with another face. 

You might want to choose from the 500 free faces. 

Best Answer
Where do you find 500 free watch faces . I have only seen a few free ones.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

As in the screen shot above, buy taping on the view more found to the right of Free Clocks. 

Best Answer

I don't want a third party app - why are they not up front and say that it is a third party app? It is stuck on my phone and I still do not know how to remove or, what it would cost. On principle alone I will delete.

Best Answer
0 Votes

To get rid of a pay for or any app. Through the Fitbit app, tap on the App you do not want and uninstall. 

To get rid of a clock face you can try the same, it doesn't always work. So tap on the face and replace with one that you like. 

Fitbit is up front. 

In the description of both apps and clocks, you will see the author. Their will also be a note that it is a paid app or face. 

Screenshot_20200101-075306_Fitbit.jpg

If your only interested in Fitbit clocks, then choose the Fitbit made catagory 

Screenshot_20200101-075347_Fitbit.jpg

If your only interested in free faces, then choose free. 

Screenshot_20200101-075415_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

I agree.. the wat h faces are hard to deal with.  There seems to BE NO free watch faces which seems crazy to me...there should be some free options.  It feels like you have to pay for every little thing??? It's like nickle & diming me like crazy $1.49 seems to be the going rate???

Best Answer

I agree.. the watch faces are hard to deal with.  There seems to BE NO free watch faces which seems crazy to me...there should be some free options.  It feels like you have to pay for every little thing??? It's like nickle & diming me at a rate $1.49 over & over again???

No matter what I do this error message keeps coming on so I now have no watch face.  I'm very close to returning this watch at this point.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you had a watch face before, you can go back and get it again..You will have to show that you originally purchased it. I had to do this also, and it was then available to me.

Follow through with contacting the original vender.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As @Wishiwas29 mentioned, choose the I purchased option, enter your email address and tap restore purchase. 

@Mediagirl2020 choose the Free group. There is about 50 on the Versa 2

Fitbit let's the developer of the watch decide how much or if the want to charge. 

Best Answer