Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting "to continue using ASK visit kzl.io/code"?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit has this message on the screen. "To continue using ASK please visit kzl.io/code and enter this code" then a code is provide. I cant get rid of it, what do I do? TIA

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
85 REPLIES 85

How do you find the free group of watch faces?

Best Answer

@Magasw after selecting all clocks, choose the group of faces by Fitbit or the group labeled free. In either case to the right you will see "Show all" to tap and bring up more faces that are free. 

See my post above  for screenshots. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you restart your Fitbit exactly? And if you don’t want to make a purchase at all how can you get rid of it, also, are there any free clock faces?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@irishdancer657 see my pay above yours that has a link to a screen shot of how to find the free clock faces. You want to tap on the show more in the Free watch face group. 

As for removing. Go to the page in the app with the list of your watch faces. Tap on the one you want to remove, then tap "Remove Face". It may take a little time before the tracker gets the message. 

Or pick the face and replace it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's fitbit can't read a blood test

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Beddal is there something we can help you with? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
ab to now it's working good with me , but if I paint any problems I will
inform you .
Thanks God's blessed you all
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can find were to enter the codes 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't find on how to enter the code

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to the web address that you see other face of the tracker. Actually you can go to kzl.code

You will see a big white box to enter the code, displayed on the tracker, in. 

Now if your buying the face press  Continue". If the face was already purchased, press" Unlock for free"

Best Answer
0 Votes

Get off my Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not on your Fitbit @Nanabob15. if you do not want to see this message, you will have to remove the pay for app or watch face. Or if you like the app, then spurn the dollar or 2 which will remove the message. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you removed the app or clock, that you don't want to pay for, from your device? 

This is the only way to remove the notice asking you to pay. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had to go pay for the face. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had that same code come up and all I did was shut down my fitbit versa lite and turn it back on and the code went away.

Best Answer
0 Votes

my watch has a message on it & won't go off 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I downloaded a clock face onto my fitbit versa, now I have a beautiful clock face, but fitbit persistently say "unlock with your phone". I have tried to reset fitbit, but nothing works and I have put up with it for weeks, just want my fitbit back, any help much appreciated 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I enter the code or where about  still shows  this and 3

Enter the code?

Best Answer
0 Votes