Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What happen to the Fitbit weather app. It disappeared for the website. It synced back to my Sense but now it's in Centigrade but without the app it cannot be changed to Fahrenheit. 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Essexboy  - check you have the latest firmware in the watch and restart both watch and phone, then look for the weather app again  in the Gallery tile.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have done that already, the app does not exist anymore on my Sense. So I
now have my weather stuck in Centigrade.
I looked on my wife's phone, she has a Verse and the weather app is
missing, but it's still on her watch. Hers is showing the temp in F.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm lost, if the app is no longer on the watch, without the weather app, no weather would be displayed on the watch. 

Opening the fitbit app. Under installed apps, do you see the weather app? How about under all apps? 

Where on the watch do you see the weather? 

A swipe up brings up the weather for me. 

Or swipe left to the weather icon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I searched for a weather app and the fitbits weather app was not in the list. I have tried new device installation and still nothing.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Essexboy  - it is very strange you can't find it with all the steps you have done.

Try using Google to search the Gallery for it,  click the link then on "OPEN APP". 

If it won't install check your firmware version in watch Settings, About Sense, System info, it should be 44.128.6.17

Note also that weather can appear on a clock face and may have a separate setting. 

See here for more details How to change Temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit, Sense

Best Answer
0 Votes

While I can find weather through the fitbit app

Screenshot_20221210-183051.jpg

 I don't see it in the web version 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue  - thanks for pointing that out, it would seem it might be a firmware related app, and can only be found through the Fitbit App.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the latest firmware, and it's not showing on the fitbit app. It just does not exist anymore.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Essexboy- it might be a good idea to chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support. They may be able to sort it out.

Best Answer
0 Votes