Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather doesn't appear on clock face.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my versa for about 3 months now and I have never been able to get any of the watch faces that feature the option to display weather to actually display weather info. And I have tried several. I’ve tried the device “shutdown” options numerous times as told by previous people and nothing works. Help! I live in the US, not sure if that plays a role, and yes I have my “all day sync” and “WiFi” features on.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Jrpeterson87, I'm glad to hear from you.

I'm sorry to hear that the weather information isn't showing up on your Versa, and thanks for the steps that you've tried. You've done a great job! Currently the clock faces designed by Fitbit don't have the option to show weather data, just your stats, such as steps, distance, heart rate, etc. I'd recommend to get in touch with the developer that design the clock faces that you've used so they can provide you with more information. To contact them, check the clock face description in the Fitbit app.

Also, if you've not done so, please make sure of the following:

1. GPS can continue tracking while your phone is locked.
  2. If you have an Android device, enable the location services within your privacy settings and have the "High accuracy" option selected.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes
So to make sure I understand, it’s just the fact that I live in the US right now and can’t be changed until Fitbit updates for American users
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jrpeterson87, it's nice to see you around. I'm sorry for the delay in my response.

Thanks for the information provided. Just to confirm, may I know the name of the clock faces where you've been trying check the weather? Also, is the weather app on your Versa showing your data correctly?

I'll look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried many and none work: all you need, dashboard 1, fluid arcs, and smart redux are a couple. Weather app works just fine!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jrpeterson87, welcome back. I'm sorry for my delayed response and thanks for providing the requested information.

I'm glad to hear that the Weather app is working fine, and since the issue is related to 3rd party clock faces, my advise is to contact the developer so they can provide you with more details about how to get the weather data. You can find their contact details by checking the clock face description in the Fitbit app.

Catch you later!

Best Answer
0 Votes