Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather not working on any clock face on Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all! So let me start out by saying yesterday my Versa rebooted itself, and my clock face was gone (I was on EFace.) Anyways, decided to try a new one. I've downloaded and tried 5-6 faces that have weather - I've checked the settings for each, I've synced, rebooted, everything. NONE of them will show the weather, it's just blank or says "sync to fitbit app."  I have all-day sync on, Wifi connected... I am using an iPhone 6s. 

What am I doing wrong?? Do I need a specific weather app? I have the one from Fitbit and opening that it shows me the weather, but doesn't seem to update automatically with all-day sync on, and nothing shows on any clock face. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @eirefire22, thanks for stopping by! If the weather doesn't update, check the following settings:

If you change locations, sync your device to see your new location in the Weather app.

To change the units used for the temperature in the Weather app:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Tap Apps.
  3. Tap the gear icon next to Weather. You may need to swipe up to find the app.
  4. In the Temperature Unit section, tap Units and choose the unit you want to use.
  5. Sync your device and then open the Weather app  on your device to see the updated units.

If you're using a third-party clock face, for future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. So, in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer for further assistance.

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Please let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes