Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Graph Watch Face - public beta

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After searching for a long time for a watch face that displays recent heart rate activity I ended up creating my own. It's quite simple: steps, distance and HR displayed at the top, battery level in the bottom corner. Magic is in the background - HR activity graph updated every 30 seconds (so on one screen there's represented over 1h of recent HR activity).

Creating this watch face actually showed me, why there's not much other watch faces with graphs - Fitbit hardware is very limited when it comes to drawing things. A lot of data points and requirement of fetching heart rate constantly (even though I'm using batches, then using mean HR value for last 30 seconds), basically pushes hardware to its limits. 

I'm currently working out some performance issues that are actually visible only after first run of the watch face (takes about minute to first show up after installing). Other than that I'm enjoying it myself and battery usage seems pretty good (about 3-4 days on one charge), delay after switching from other apps also seems fine on my Versa.

I'm not sure when exactly I'll have some time to work out performance issues that are blocking this watch face from publishing in public gallery, but if someone else waited for something similar and will enjoy this watch face just like me, there it is 🙂 

Watch face can be found here: https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/f35c4b52-1b61-479d-840a-d704c88aa1e2

Zrzut ekranu 2019-04-25 o 00.44.34.png

Also if you have any suggestions or love/hate idea, feel free to comment 🙂

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @adriannowit's nice to see you around here! Thanks a lot for making and sharing this awesome new clock face. Smiley Very Happy I will try it on my Ionic and see how it goes, gonna let my sister know about this since she has the Versa. 

Also, thanks for letting us know you're open to feedback.

Let's see how it goes!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes