Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather on Ev SmartFace

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to figure out how I can get the weather to display on my clock face? I am selecting faces that include the weather but it never updates with it. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Alright @Delmar405! Have you checked the article: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

Also, have you tried restarting your watch

Looking forward to your response!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

With these faces there is usually a settings for them in the app. The user needs to tell the face what locarloc the weather should display 

Then when lifting up the ionic, if the weather hasn't been updated recently the face needs to contact the phone to update the weather. This may take a few seconds, and I find is notifications are not working the weather will not update.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have went into the settings and tried all of the options and none of them
bring up the weather. I have the weather on the fitbit itself and it works
just fine but I have to scroll through everything to get to it. That's why
picked a clock face that has the weather on it. It's now been almost 2 days
on this one cloxknface and it still is not showing anything
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you please tell us what clockface are you specifically trying? Also, did you granted the internet access to the clockface?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ev SmartFace by Elevated Velocity LLC and yes all permissions are on
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Delmar405, it's nice to see you here! Robot Very Happy Have you already paid for this clock face to active the features?

Clockdescription.png

As you were advised by @Rich_Laue and @Giampi71, there are settings to check. So, please see: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Let us know how it goes! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
No I am still in the 5 day trail time
Best Answer

Alright @Delmar405! Have you checked the article: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

Also, have you tried restarting your watch

Looking forward to your response!

Best Answer
I did not restart my watch but just did and that worked. Thank you so much!!
Best Answer

Awesome @Delmar405! I'm so glad that it worked after restarting your watch! Robot wink

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer