Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Fitbit models support Golf app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

2019 - what fitbit models support Golf apps? What are they? Ppl with newset Fitbit models, could you PLEASE check in app gallery. Thank you so much for your troubles! Deciding between Sumsung or Fitbit Smiley Sad

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SiegfriedB, it's nice to see you around here! We appreciate your interest in the Game Golf app and Fitbit devices. At this time this app is only available for Fitbit Ionic because of the on-board GPS on Ionic. 

We recommend checking out our comparison page at https://www.fitbit.com/compare, where you can see at a glance the features that each tracker provides. 

Please let us know if you have a question our comparison page doesn't answer and we'll be happy to get you the information you need. Smiley Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SiegfriedB, it's nice to see you around here! We appreciate your interest in the Game Golf app and Fitbit devices. At this time this app is only available for Fitbit Ionic because of the on-board GPS on Ionic. 

We recommend checking out our comparison page at https://www.fitbit.com/compare, where you can see at a glance the features that each tracker provides. 

Please let us know if you have a question our comparison page doesn't answer and we'll be happy to get you the information you need. Smiley Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

can it not be used with the charge 3?  I see the charge 3 has the ability to use GPS from the phone to the fitbit.  Is there a partner golf gps ap that uses the gps of the phone to display yardage on the fitbit?

Best Answer

what is the best app for golfing?

Best Answer