Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find historical data on Parent Clock Face?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I love the new parent clock face. But I cant see the historical data of it. Like all the times I changed the diaper or nursed my child. Where can I find these ? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Welcome on board @HandanFitbit Labs is a Fitbit Select Fitbit Labs apps and clock faces show trends and historical data on the web. For example, a sports app may show your game history. Visit https://www.fitbit.com/labs and tap or click the tabs at the top to see this information. Note that you must be logged into your Fitbit account to access the Fitbit Labs dashboard.

These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues, and they might be available for a limited time. For additional information about Fitbit Labs, visit the Fitbit blog.

Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this form. For general troubleshooting tips for apps and clock faces, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did this but nowhere does it show the routine the baby has? Is there anywhere you can go in and check the data from the night/day before etc

Best Answer

Also wondering this myself 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome guys @Barmstead and @Giusell, thanks for jumping in here! Fitbit Labs is a Fitbit Select Fitbit Labs apps and clock faces show trends and historical data on the web. Please refer to my post above for more information about this. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey. I folllowed all the information provided. I went to fitbitlabs whilst on there it shows the new parent clock face it doesnt give me anywhere to click so i can check my childs routine. Im logged into Fitbit when checking all this .please advice where i can find the information or how i can get it? Thanks you 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Giusell! See the description of the New Parent Clock Face:

newparent.png

When available, visit https://www.fitbit.com/labs and tap or click the tabs at the top to see this information. Note that you must be logged into your Fitbit account to access the Fitbit Labs dashboard.

Labs.png

Let me know if you need further assistance! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there any update on viewing the logs for this clock face? It’s exactly what I’m looking for, but I can’t fiugre out how to view the log info. 

Best Answer

Any update on this feature of being able to view historical data for the New Parent clock face? I am considering purchasing a new Fitbit versa lite as I am a former Fitbit user and would like to know that this is a feature that will be available soon.  This feature alone is determining whether or not I return to being a Fitbit user. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
There is still no update. 😞 it just says “coming soon”
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @kobajo84 and @Woodsie915, thanks for jumping in here! As mentioned, select Fitbit Labs apps and clock faces show trends and historical data on the web. For example, a sports app may show your game history. Visit https://www.fitbit.com/labs and tap or click the tabs at the top to see this information.

About this clock face, track your baby's diaper, feedings and naps with a quick tap on the New Parent clock face! Customize the clock for you and your little one in the settings page, enter your baby's birthday to receive insights.

Let me know if there's any questions present. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I guess I’m confused because it says it’s supposed to show the info on
Fitbit labs website, but it doesn’t. Whenever I try and find info it just
says “coming soon.” I hope the New Parent Clock face didn’t get forgotten
about 😢
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Woodsie915Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this form

I'll be around if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought a new fitbit versa but I can't find the parent app anymore. I loved it! Is there anyway I can still download it onto my new fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes